BOATBUDDY TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: 01/01/2019
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://boatbuddy.site website (the “Website”) operated by BoatBuddy.
If you choose to continue to use this Website the following terms and conditions apply:
– The content of the pages of this Website is fore your general information and use only and subject to change without notice.
– Neither BoatBuddy nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials made available on this Website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors and omissions and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors and omissions to the fullest content permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
– This Website contains material owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, logo, appearance and graphics. Reproductions without written consent by BoatBuddy is prohibited.
– Trademarks not the property of or licensed to the operator of the Website are acknowledged.
– Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– This Website contains links to other Websites. These links are provided for the purpose of providing additional information. BoatBuddy has no responsibility for the content of such Websites.
– Your Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Hungary.
In these Terms and Conditions ‘Your content’ shall mean any text, images, tables, audio or video material you choose to upload and display on this Website. By displaying such content you grant BoatBuddy a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, adapt and publish such material.
This Website is ‘as is’, with all faults and BoatBuddy makes no express or implied representations of warranties of any kind with respect to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed to providing consult or advice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall BoatBuddy or any of its officers, directors or employees be liable to you for anything arising out of your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent BoatBuddy from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising our of or in any way to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any single provision of these Terms is found unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide 15 days’ notice prior to any new Terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what Websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
FOR EUROPEAN USERS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at admin@boatbuddy.Website or by mail using the details provided below:
BoatBuddy, Fecske utca 15-17, Delegyhaza, 2337, Hungary